Datalliance has specialized in helping companies implement and operate successful Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) programs since 1991. We were a pioneer in offering Vendor Managed Inventory as an Internet-based 'On Demand' service using the 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) approach, and have more experience in this field than just about anyone in the world.
Today, we offer an expanding range of collaborative sales and inventory optimization services based on our proven data acquisition, verification, and normalization infrastructure.
As a leading Vendor Managed Inventory service provider, we are managing thousands of supplier, distributor, retailer, and end customer locations with millions of SKUs and billions of dollars in sales orders. We serve leading companies in a wide range of industries, as well as diverse markets, products, and geographic locations.
Our customers consider us a critical partner in the deployment and operation of their Vendor Managed Inventory programs. As your Vendor Managed Inventory partner, we have the knowledge, experience, and resources to:
- Substantially reduce the startup time and on-going effort to provide Vendor Managed Inventory to your customers
- Keep your Vendor Managed Inventory program continuously moving forward with industry trends, customer expectations, and technology changes
- Provide a lower, more predictable total cost for your Vendor Managed Inventory program
Knowledge and Experience
As Vendor Managed Inventory specialists, we "eat, sleep, and breathe" Vendor Managed Inventory every day. We have extensive knowledge and experience in every aspect of Vendor Managed Inventory:
- Strategic Vendor Managed Inventory program planning
- Principles, techniques, and evolving best practices of inventory management
- The technical, functional, and human dimensions of initial implementation
- Daily communications and computer system operations
- Customer support and problem resolution
- Continuous Vendor Managed Inventory process improvement
Investment in Vendor Managed Inventory
As one of the world's leading Vendor Managed Inventory service providers, we make extensive investments in the software, infrastructure, tools, and people needed to offer a comprehensive and reliable Vendor Managed Inventory service:
- Advanced Vendor Managed Inventory software
- A state-of-the-art data and communications center
- Well-refined implementation processes and tools
- Some of the industry's best technical and functional professionals
Economies of Scale
Because we serve the Vendor Managed Inventory needs of so many companies through a single centrally managed service, we are able to concentrate resources and spread overhead costs in a way few individual companies could with an in-house operated system. We provide:
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Predictable total cost of ownership
Even at lower total cost, we deliver:
- Greater breadth and depth of capabilities, service, and expertise
- Greater operational efficiencies
- Greater availability of personnel for periods of peak need, such as new location implementations
- Faster response to changing business conditions and practices
- Continuous solution improvements
- Broader insights gathered from multiple industries
Let Us Be Your Vendor Managed Inventory Partner
If you are looking for an experienced partner you can confidently rely on to work with you and your customers to deliver a successful Vendor Managed Inventory program, we believe you have found it in Datalliance.
With Datalliance attending to the hardware and software issues, we can concentrate on delivering a best-in-class VMI solution while helping our customers maximize their investment in Hubbell and concentrate on our mutual success.
Phil Barrios Corporate Director of eBusiness, Hubbell Incorporated
We selected Datalliance because of their reputation as the experienced leader in VMI solutions for the heavy duty industry.
Jeff Porter President and CEO, Velvac Incorporated
Datalliance's position as the leading VMI solution for the electrical industry made the transition easier for many of our distributors because they were already familiar with Datalliance through their participation in other suppliers' programs.
Vicki Repsholdt Director of Channel Operations, Schneider Electric