The Datalliance VMI platform is made available using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Model.
This has several important advantages to you:
- Available anytime from anywhere using just a web browser and a secure Internet connection. No software needs to be installed.
- No additional information technology equipment or staff required to support your Vendor Managed Inventory program. The underlying technology infrastructure is all included and you won’t need to worry about the maintenance of hardware, or which operation system version supports which database.
- Quick to deploy and seamless upgrades – minimal help is needed for start-up and you won’t need to install or download patches so you can be sure you are always using the most current version of software.
- No up-front costs for software installation - just a set annual fee. The fee is largely based on the number of locations, making it easy to predict over time. No long term commitment is required. There are no hidden fees, charges, or surprises.
- Enhancements are available immediately upon release without the need for any software upgrade, so they can be taken advantage of right away. Enhancement releases are delivered by Datalliance approximately 3 times a year.
Just as importantly, an extensive range of expert support services are available as part of the Datalliance VMI service and are included in the standard fee.
Datalliance is quite simply the easiest, most advanced, most reliable and most cost-effective VMI
With Datalliance attending to the hardware and software issues, we can concentrate on delivering a best-in-class VMI solution while helping our customers maximize their investment in Hubbell and concentrate on our mutual success.
Phil Barrios Corporate Director of eBusiness, Hubbell Incorporated
The SaaS approach proved to be an advantage, as we were able to implement the system quickly. Minimizing upfront time, resources and costs allowed us to realize a much quicker ROI. That continues to be the case today, as we are able to bring on additional distributors quickly and easily, with no additional people or hardware resources.
Craig Young Director of Electronic Commerce, SKF Vehicle Service Market
Because Datalliance is a service, we don't have to deal with all the issues of managing and maintaining the software and the associated data. This has eliminated our need for an internal IT resource dedicated to VMI system support and allowed us to focus on getting VMI up and running with key distributors.
Bryan Long Business Development Program Manager, Haldex