HDX Services, Inc. offers several major e-commerce services which can help companies reduce operational costs. These services have been used by the HDX Community for several years, and can be installed onto most business systems quickly and easily.
Since HDX Services represents the industry, it is able to negotiate volume discounts from leading service providers and offer discounted prices back to the industry. With this business model, even the largest EDI users can save money by switching to HDX Services.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) - Connect your ordering and accounting departments directly to your trading partners using a safe and secure mode of transport. You can even incorporate your non-EDI partners into the same electronic exchange.
- Electronic Pricing Updates - Load price sheets with greater ease and accuracy through HDX Services' new electronic Price File Library.
HDX EasyEDI acts like a mailman - reliably carrying your electronic orders and invoices to your partners. By using this product in conjunction with your system's e-commerce module, you can reduce the time-consuming and error-filled process of manually entering important information into your business system.
Offered in association with leading network providers, EasyEDI utilizes industry standard EDI transaction sets with secure and reliable delivery to a community of nearly 300 trading partners - by far the largest E-Commerce network of companies in the Heavy Duty industry. Additionally, HDX goes the extra step to facilitate the process of connecting you to your trading partners, making it easier and faster for you to get a return on your EDI investment.
HDX EasyEDI provides:
- Expert on-boarding and migration support
- Pre-developed connectivity to leading business systems such as: AutoPower, Infor (formerly NxTrend), Karmak and others
- Direct- or inter-connectivity with virtually every leading supplier to the Heavy Duty industry
Because of the volume HDX supports, EasyEDI is not just the HD industry standard, it’s also the lowest cost EDI service you’re likely to find anywhere.
Price File Library (PFL)
HDX makes it easy for Heavy Duty distributors to stay up to date with products and pricing from the industry’s leading manufacturers through the Price File Library (PFL) service.
Load price sheets with greater easy and accuracy through HDX PFL. In this single location, distributors can download price sheets from leading manufacturers in the industry-standard PCFS file format. Manufacturers can use information-loading tools to easily create and store necessary information.
HDX PFL is used by distributors, marketing groups and manufacturers through the Heavy Duty industry.