Vendor Managed Inventory
Datalliance delivers the full range of Vendor Managed Inventory capabilities. It is highly effective for any product mix, has the power to support any replenishment model, and is scalable to any number of locations.
Because it is delivered via the Internet using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, Datalliance VMI requires no additional information technology staff or equipment to support your VMI program.
- Ensure program success Powerful capabilities combined with expert support services help you implement and manage your VMI program with confidence.
- Minimize program costs Set annual fee based largely on number of locations makes Datalliance VMI highly cost effective and predictable.
- Stay on the leading edge Continual innovation based on input from a diverse, global customer community keeps you on the forefront of VMI best practices.
- Core features State of the art customer data acquisition, replenishment order generation, and analysis tools streamline the entire VMI process.
- Advanced features A wide range of added capabilities enable you to automate more tasks and perform more functions than you would ever expect from traditional VMI.
- Expert support services Extensive deployment and on-going support services from the Datalliance Customer Care team let you focus on serving your customers.
Datalliance is easy to use and straightforward. The Software as a Service model reduces IT overhead costs that we incurred with our previous system.
Ray Arnold Director of Information Technology, Anvil International
When we considered all of the functional, technical and service aspects of what we wanted in a new generation VMI platform, Datalliance was the simple choice. They were a clear leader in VMI…and were already handling a number of very large CPG customers, processing millions of SKUs and managing thousands of locations around the world.
Tracee Abu Manager Customer Supply Chain, Henkel